DivineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh's Application

Go down

Josh's Application Empty Josh's Application

Post  Creator Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 pm

My Name is Josh

TimeZone (w/ State or Country): GMT +8 / Singapore

Availability: School 6hrs . I would Spend 9hrs of Playing.

Experience: I created A few Server using some source of v55/75/83 and Code my own NPC's & Commands / Netbeans IDE .

What you can contribute to the server: I could Contribute by Banning people who are Hacking/Scammers . And Host Event Regularly to Keep Server Up.

To me, being a GM is a role given by the owner as an opportunity to help his/her players and help bring more people to his/her to the community more lively. I can say that I know what is correct and what is wrong. I do not mistaken people for hacking and banning them for no particular reasons. I also do not abuse my powers as an GM even if I hate that particular person to the core. I am able to try fix any errors that the owner is facing. I can also host events(depends if owner agrees with it or not.) I treat newcomers friendly and I am willing to spend time listening to the players problems, chat with them when they are bored, solving and advising, etc. I do not discriminate my players. Example: calling them names, talking behind their backs. I am very mature in my own stands, there are always ways to solve problems. Not by running away or jumping into conclusions and pin-pointing at others to make them a scapegoat. I am able to differentiate what is correct from wrong, and able to change them.

I am not just a kid who just wants to become a GM to have awesome skills for their own gain. I find it very degrading to the players, fellow GM and most of all to the Owner when a chosen GM abuses his/her's opportunity by only playing for their gain, and not helping the server.

Cheers ,

Josh

Creator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum